New Futura at Leonie Hill. Nearest MRT Somerset Station. Freehold Luxurious Condominium situated in Heart of Singapore’s Only Shopping Belt; Orchard Road – a Highly Prized development in Sought after District 9; New Futura incorporates Futuristic Interior as its Design Language. It’s Bold Design stands out from other developments in District 9.
Register Appointment First!
New Futura Showflat Is Offsite & Is Open On Appointment Basis Only. Register Your Interest In The Form Below For Viewing. Click +65 91898321 to Check if Showflat Is Available To Avoid Disappointment!
Summary | New Futura Factsheet
- Project Name : New Futura
- District : 9
- Address : 14 Leonie Hill
- Brief : Freehold Development comprising of 2 blocks of 36 storey residential units with swimming pool and other communal facilities
- Site Area : 87,034 sqm
- Tenure : Freehold
- Total Units : 124
- Parking : –
- Estimated T.O.P : 2018
- Estimated Legal Completion : –
- Maintenance Fee : est. –
About | The New Futura Team
- Developer : City Developments Ltd
- Appointed Marketing Agency : Huttons Asia Pte Ltd
Nearby Amenities | New Futura
- 3 mins walk to Singapore River
- 15 mins walk to Orchard Road
- 4 mins drive to Central Business District
- 5 mins drive to Civic District (City Hall)
- 7 mins drive to Marina Bay Sands
- 7 mins drive to Gardens by the Bay
- 15 mins walk to Somerset MRT
- 5 mins walk to Future Great World MRT station
- 15 mins walk to Future Fort Canning MRT Station
- 3 mins drive to Central Expressway
- 6 mins drive to Nicoll Highway
- 7 mins drive to Marina Coastal Expressway
- 16 mins walk to Fort Canning Park
- 16 mins walk to Alexandra Park Connector
- 7 mins drive to Esplanade Park
- 7 mins drive to Botanic Gardens
- 18 mins walk to Paragon Medical Centre
- 5 mins drive to Mount Elizabeth Hospital
- 5 mins drive to Camden Medical Centre
- 6 mins drive to Raffles Hospital
- 7 mins drive to Gleneagles Hospital
Nearby Schools | New Futura
- 2 mins walk to River Valley Primary School
- 4 mins drive to School of the Arts SOTA
- 5 mins drive to ISS International School
- 5 mins drive to LASALLE College of the Arts
- 5 mins drive to Singapore Management University
- 5 mins drive to Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts
- 5 mins drive to Anglo-Chinese School (Junior)
- 6 mins drive to Raffles Girls’ School
- 6 mins drive to Crescent Girls’ School
- 8 mins drive to St. Margaret’s Primary School
- 11 mins drive to Anglo-Chinese School (Barker Road)
New Futura Latest News & Updates
24 August 2017
New Information will be released soon. Watch this Space
Review | About New Futura
New Futura is located in highly sought after District 9; Orchard Road, River Valley, comprising of 2 blocks of 36 storey residential units. Being located next to Orchard Road Shopping Belt area, and Transportation Links such as Orchard MRT Station makes this Freehold Project a Prize worth acquiring for many future generations to come.
New Futura comes with stunning futuristic facade and beautiful interiors that differentiates itself from all other developments in District 9, making it one of the most iconic development till date.
Review | New Futura Potential Growth & Surroundings
New Futura by City Developments Limited is located close to Orchard Road Shopping Belt, it was previously reported that CDL jointly purchased the collective sale site with El-Ad Group for $287.3 million ($1,179 psf) in late 2006, but the Israel-based American firm later sold its 50 percent stake to CDL.
Supply of new projects in the Core Central Region (CCR) remains relatively limited, as most completions in recent years have been concentrated in the Outside Central Region (OCR).
In terms of pricing, the luxury property market may stabilise sooner as prices in the CCR have not increased as much compared to the other submarkets during the last property boom.
Echoing similar sentiments, a spokesperson for CDL noted that prices in the high-end market are showing signs of bottoming out, with increased buying interest for luxury developments.
“Analysts have indicated that with liquidity aplenty and waning concerns over the supply situation, buyers are more optimistic and coming back to the market.
“For certain premium upmarket projects like CDL’s Gramercy Park, we have even seen a pick-up in pricing from over $2,600 psf to $2,800 psf,” said the spokesperson.