The Clement Canopy along Clementi Ave 1. Nearest MRT Clementi Station. Located proximity with Numerous Educational Institutions; e.g. Nan Hua Primary School, NUS High School of Mathematics and Science, National University of Singapore; Perfect for Parents with School Going Children from Primary Level to Tertiary Level.
Register Appointment First!
The Clement Canopy Showflat Is Offsite & Is Open On Appointment Basis Only. Register Your Interest In The Form Below For Viewing. Click +65 91898321 to Check if Showflat Is Available To Avoid Disappointment!
Summary | The Clement Canopy Factsheet
- Project Name : The Clement Canopy
- District : 5
- Address : Clementi Ave 1
- Brief : Proposed Residential Development comprising of 2 blocks of 40 storey apartments with swimming pool, communal facilities and multi storey carpark
- Site Area : 13,037.9 sqm
- Tenure : 99 years
- Total Units : 505
- Parking : 505
- Estimated T.O.P : 30 Nov 2020
- Estimated Legal Completion : 30 Nov 2023
- Maintenance Fee : est.
About | The Clement Canopy Team
- Developer : UOL Venture Development Pte Ltd
- Architect : ADDP Architects LLP
- Main Contractor : Dragages Singapore Pte Ltd
- Landscape Architect : Ecoplan Asia Pte Ltd
- Appointed Marketing Agency : Huttons Asia Pte Ltd
Nearby Amenities | The Clement Canopy
- West Coast Recreation Centre
- The Clementi Mall
Nearby Schools | The Clement Canopy
- Fairfield Methodist Primary School (2.3km)
- Nan Hua Primary School (2.1km)
- Nan Hua High School (105m)
- NUS High School of Mathematics and Science (150m)
- Clementi Woods Secondary School
- New Town Secondary School
- Anglo-Chinese Junior College (2km)
- National University of Singapore (2km)
- Yale-NUS College (500m)
- University Town
- School of Science and Technology Singapore
- International Community School
- Nexus International School (2.73km)
- Tanglin Trust School (2.95km)
- Anglo-Chinese School International (3.3km)
- United World College (500m)
The Clement Canopy Latest News & Updates
26 August 2017
- 2R from $1,036,000
- 3R from $1,316,000
- 3R+G from $1,483,000
- 4R from $1,733,000
The Clement Canopy Review | About The Development
The Clement Canopy features timeless design and elegant style incorporating smart home features. It is a ccollaborative effort from proven team helmed by ADDP, Ecoplan and Index. The best ideas were extracted to deliver a premium development at a new level.
The layouts have the added element of flexibility, enabling diversity in function and can be customized to suit the varied needs of buyers. Some of the 2 bedroom units are designed with “dumb-bell” concept which allows possibility for rental which is ideal for investment. Our 3 bedroom with Guest room unit type offers additional room for any usage and the larger units comes with an additional yard which offers extra spaces to suit family needs.
On the overall, all the units in the development are designed with functionality and livability in mind, maximizing space efficiency without compromising comfort (common bedrooms are able to fit a queen sized bed).
The Clement Canopy Review | Potential Growth & Surroundings
Riding on the west side story, The Clement Canopy is also located at the center of two growth areas, Jurong and One North. Jurong is poised to become the second CBD with a vibrant mix of offices and services such as R&D, Education, Healthcare, Training and Business Incubators.
It is also the biggest commercial hub outside the city centre providing 500,000 sqm of office space and 250,000 sqm of retail, F&B and entertainment space. On the other hand, One North is home to approximately 150 leading companies and MNCs which forms a large tenant pool. With these, The Clement Canopy is poised for strong potential upswing.
Being one MRT stop away to Jurong and with the introduction of more transport options such as the upcoming Cross Island Line and Jurong Region Line, the residents of The Clement Canopy will enjoy enhanced accessibility. In particular, the upcoming HSR Terminus will shorten the traveling time to Kuala Lumpur to just 90 minutes. Being widely connected to several transport nodes, residents of The Clement Canopy is linked to practically everywhere on the Singapore map